Wednesday 18 November 2009

My place and Yours:Through the front door


The Theme Queen this week is Femme de Montmartre and she has set the theme of 'Through the front door'.

Well I can't quite get past our 70's door and surround in orange, patterned glass. It was the first thing I noticed and set the tone for the entire house. I don't like it, in fact I hate it, if it was our house I would take it out and put a more secure feeling door and sell it to a salvage yard - someone would pay a lot of money for this kitch door.

Take a look at the other images on the same theme, it's a great way to take a look at some brilliant and interesting blogs My place and yours

1 comment:

Pam said...

It's hard to live with something you hate, isn't it? Can you see it very clearly from the inside? Perhaps you could hang something from it? Even on the outside too?? Just a thought. :^)

 
eXTReMe Tracker