Friday 12 September 2008

Bunnies and strawberries oh my!


I wanted to use up the material I bought for the quilted, patchwork quilt I made a couple of weeks ago and so made a bunny doll to match. I didn't mean for her to be so big (about 50 cm tall) but I think she has enough bits for a baby to hold onto. I didn't have a pattern so I think in all she turned out quite well.

Today I visited Safeway in the hope that their strawberries had gone down in price (they have been fluctuating all week: from $2.47 - $3.00) and they were!!! $1.95 per punnet so I bought 2...I think I finally have a food craving. Look at these whoppers!

3 comments:

Naomi said...

I love your bunny and matching quilt! and glad to hear you're feeling better.

take care

Naomi

tunabake said...

Thanks Naomi. I am feeling better, and ready to eat lots and lots of strawberries!!!

How are you doing after your holiday in the sun?

Planning on visiting Melbourne in the near future?

We would love to visit next year sometime - experience the warm winter sun and take our little one to new places.

Claire
xx

Naomi said...

Yay! It would be so cool to have you guys to visit. It really is the best place for winter. (Summer not so much).

xx

Naomi

 
eXTReMe Tracker