Thursday 7 January 2010

No touching!


I walk to the shops often; it gets us out of the house and gives me a little exercise, however at least once a week I walk past the same old man who insists on kissing his hand and then placing it on Amelie's head or leg. He doesn't speak English so doesn't utter a word to me but no matter how fast I plow the pram past him to avoid the contact he manages to keep his balance and touch Amelie (I don't know where his hands have been).
I need to find another route to the shops.
Note: I changed the image of the man to a woman, for some reason the man looked creepyer?

1 comment:

Cate Lawrence said...

I hate creepy old men, I have one who accosts me at the tram stop, stares at my boobs and asks me if I speak Greek and am married. I never quite know how to say f off....

 
eXTReMe Tracker